FAQ Saariselkä Inn
RECEPTION ADDRESS DURING HIGH SEASON: Raitopolku 1
(high season runs approximately from late November to end of April)
RECEPTION ADDRESS DURING LOW SEASON: Saariseläntie 10
1. Check-in time?
Check-in starts at 4pm but if you arrive earlier, it is always possible to ask if your room is ready for you. If not, we have a storage for your luggage. Check-in is open until 1.30am.
2. Check-out time?
The check-out time is at 12pm. If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll do our best to satisfy your needs.
3. Is Reception open 24 hours?
No, reception is open from 8am until 1.30am every day.
4. Internet connection?
A wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel.
5. Which is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Ivalo airport, approximately 25km from the inn.
6. Which is the nearest train station?
The nearest railway station is in Rovaniemi where one needs to take a bus to get to Saariselkä. The bus stop is situated app. 200m from the reception of Saariselkä Inn.
7. How can I reach Saariselkä Inn from the airport?
There are buses running from the airport to the centre of Saariselkä where the inn is situated. The buses go according to the flight timetables. One-way fee for the bus is 10€/person. It is also possible to take a taxi from the airport, cost is around 80€.
8. Is there a private shuttle service available from the airport?
Unfortunately we don’t provide our own shuttle service.
9. Can I rent a car at the hotel or nearby?
Yes, the nearest car rental is Sixt that is situated at the lobby of Santa’s Hotel Tunturi (400m from the inn).
10. If I come by car, which motorway exit should I take?
The only way to reach Saariselkä is to drive E75 and turn when you see the sign of Saariselkä. The inn is right in the centre of Saariselkä. The address is Saariseläntie 10 and the reception is Raitopolku 1.
11. Is breakfast included in the price?
Breakfast is included.
12. What is offered at breakfast?
The buffet breakfast includes variety of breads, cold cuts, cheese, raw vegetables, porridge, cereal, muesli, yogurt, fruit, juices, hot drinks and some warm alternative.
13. What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast serving time depends on the season, during high season it is served from 7 to 10 and during low season from 8 to 10.
14. Is room service available? If so, at what times?
Unfortunately we don’t provide room service.
15. What kind of rooms you have?
At the inn there are three kinds of rooms: twin rooms, rooms with four beds one being a bunk bed and apartments with separate bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed in living room.
16. Do you have adjoining rooms?
Yes. If you require adjoining rooms, please request them when making your booking.
17. Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms?
The whole inn is non-smoking area.
18. Do the bathrooms have baths or showers?
Most of the rooms have a shower. The apartment rooms have either a bath tub or a sauna.
19. How many floors does the hotel have?
The inn is on the ground level and is consisted of seven separate barracks.
20. How many bars does the hotel have?
The hotel has one pub.
21. Are there car parking spaces or a car park?
Our hotel has a private outside car parking.
22. How much does parking cost?
The car park cost is included in a room rate.
23. Are pets allowed to stay at the hotel?
Yes, pets are most welcome. There is a one-time charge of 10€.
24. Is the online booking procedure secure?
Yes, we use the SSL protocol, so all bookings made on our site are secure.
25. Are the prices quoted per room or per person?
The prices quoted are always per room for Bed & Breakfast..
26. Is it possible to have an extra bed to a room?
Yes, it is possible, the cost is 30€/night during the high season.
27. When do I need to pay for the accommodation?
Payment of any outstanding balance is made when you check-in. It is also possible to pay in advance by credit card or within a group, by invoice.
28. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB and Diners Club cards.
29. Do you have a restaurant
Yes, we have a restaurant right in the same building as the reception.
30. For any further inquiries, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO SAARISELKÄ!